Friday 19 February 2010

Week 12 Suggestion

If I was making a suggestion for a field trip from the module guide, I would suggest either a class wide trip to the tattoo parlour to get some ink or going down to the town and play a game of "smash and grab". Let me be the first to suggest that neither of these option are either particlarily plausable or probable so I will leave the field trip ideas for others with better suggestion. Therefore it would seem that suggesting a topic would be the next logical step, easier said than done. The only other topic I can think of might be binge drinking, as this is one topic that most people have knowledge and/or experience of and a recent topic of media speculation (Novemeber being recent that is), it would be intresting to look at peoples motivations, experiences, reasons or even lack of!




No comments:

Post a Comment